Tim has been a presenter on Access Hollywood on NBC since January 2005 interviewing A list Hollywood names for the entertainment primetime show, six nights a week.
He was the first Brit to host Who wants to be a Millionaire for ABC and was the host of Phenomenon, a five part primetime series on NBC to find the next big psychic magician. Judged by Uri Geller and Criss Angel.
In Autumn 2008, Tim was asked by the A and E network to host a special live edition of Mindfreak, where Criss Angel performed one of his most amazing and dangerous feats to date.
Tim appeared on Dancing on Ice for ITV 1 in 2014.
Tim continues to interview A-list celebrities for Access Hollywood in the UK. He also hosts a variety of different shows including…
– ITVs This Morning
– ITVs Daybreaks cash prize competitions,
– The National Lottery EuroMillions Draw,
– National Lottery Xtra,
– BBC Radio Wales
– Secret songs for Magic 105.4.
– National Lottery Draws for BBC1.
– Escape to the Country for BBC2 .
– Let’s Dance for Comic Relief .
– Kitchen Criminals for BBC2
– Co-host on the Mylene Klass show for Capital FM
– Jeremy Kyle radio show.
He has also appeared as a guest on numerous chat shows including…
– Paul O Grady,
– Daily Cools Challenge,
– Cooking The Books,
– Loose Women,Entertainment Today for GMTV,
– Ready Steady Cook
– Through the Keyhole,
– Richard and Judy
– This Morning.
Televised live hosting events include
– International televised events including 2006, 2007, 2014 and 2015 Miss World Pageants
– Miss USA on NBC (the only person ever to have hosted both pageants)
– LA Baftas for ITV3
– ITV2 coverage of ITVs 50th anniversary celebrations
– Avenue of the Stars.
– 3 day “scare-a-thon” I’m Famous and I’m Frightened.
– Something About Miriam for Sky One in 2004.
– BBCs The Clothes Show,
– BBCs The Clothes Show,
– BBCs BAFTA-winning Short Change,Attractions on Five
– Fully Booked.
Guest presentation work includes
– reporting for BBC Sport,
– Hosting Big Breakfast
– Wish you were Here, ITV
– Disney Specials
– The Millenium Night.
– TFI with Melanie Sykes on Galaxy radio.
Tim is in popular demand for hosting blue chip corporate events, including
– The Clothes Show Live
– Salon International for Wella,
– Specsavers Look of the Year Awards.
– Vodaphone Spring Ball for 3 consecutive years.
In 2007, he launched the Winalot Walkies campaign with his beloved dog Ruby. In April 2008
Tim presented awards at the Fragrance Foundations annual FiFi Fragrance Awards and the Bafta Cymru the Welsh Baftas.
He is an accomplished actor having appeared in Childrens Ward, Dangerfield and Emmerdale and on stage in Bouncers and Lady Chatterleys Lover.
In 2016 Tim presented an award with HRH Sarah Ferguson at the National Curry Awards.